SBI Clerk Mains 2020 has been postponed as per the official notification released by the State Bank Of India till further order but that doesn’t mean that you sit back home and relax. GA is one section that requires a lot of time for preparation to do multiple revisions. We are giving you everything that you require to ace this section. Make sure you go through them. Happy Studying!
Questions in General/ Financial Awareness Section of the exam will be framed from current affairs covering National, International, Banking, Finance, Economy, Defence, Agreements, Business, State, Important Days, Defence, Science & Technology etc. To cover all the above areas, students are required to invest their time on right sources to ace the exam. To complement the aspirants preparation, we are launching “GA Bag For SBI Clerk Mains 2020”.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- SBI Clerk 2020 Maha Pack (Test Series | Live Classes | Video Course | Ebooks)
- Get SBI Clerk Mains Test Series for Regular Practice
The “GA Bag For SBI Clerk Mains 2020” will help the aspirants in tackling the questions of General/ Financial Awareness Section successfully. This is a compact solution to the problem of aspirants covering all the relevant data important for the mains exam. This GA Bag is a compilation of the Current Affairs of last 5 Months from which the questions are expected in exam.
Here is the Complete GA bag to brush up your knowledge for SBI Clerk Mains exam 2020:
|The Hindu Review (April 2020)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (March 2020)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (February 2020)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (January 2020)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (December 2019)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (November 2019)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (October 2019)||Click Here To Download|
Weekly One Liners
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 02nd to 08th March 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners| 9th to 15th of March 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 16th to 22nd March 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 23rd to 29th March 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 30th March to 05th of April 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 6th April to 12th of April 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 13th April to 19th of April 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 20th April to 26th of April 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 27th April to 03rd of May 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 04th to 10th of May 2020
Banking/Financial Current Affairs
|February 2020||Click Here To Download|
|January 2020||Click Here To Download|
|December 2019||Click Here To Download|
Current Affairs One Liners Questions and Answers
|April 2020||Part 2|
|April 2020||Part 1|
So, don’t waste time by just reading the current affairs, instead, invest some on the quality current affairs GK questions framed by our team “Only for You”.