Global Startup Ecosystem Report (GSER) 2020:
Global Startup Ecosystem Report (GSER) 2020 has released. This report is released by Startup Genome, a California-headquartered innovation policy advisory and research firm, analyses cities around the world where early stage startups have the best shot at building global success. Startup Genome collected data and information from Google Trends, GitHub and Meetup & also considered the impact of coronavirus crisis on startups and public policy actions taken by governments to support startup ecosystems.
The Startup Genome report analyses cities around the world where early stage startups have the best shot at building global success. Startup ecosystems outperform when their entrepreneurial community is not only open to but deeply integrated within the global startup community.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- THE Young University Ranking 2020 released
- China-Japan: Senkaku Islands Dispute
- 45th India Ideas Summit 2020
- IMD World Competitiveness Index 2020:
Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020: India
Two Indian cities made it onto the top 40 of the world’s most favorable ecosystems to build a globally successful startup, topped by the Silicon Valley in California. Bangalore was ranked 26th and Delhi 36th in ‘The Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020’ by Startup Genome, with Mumbai topping a parallel “Top Emerging Ecosystems” ranking. Bangalore stood out for high access to funding and Delhi ranked well for the volume and complexity of patent creation in the analysis, which found London and New York tied for second spot.
- Uttarakhand releases report on conservation of endemic, threatened floras
- International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: 5 June
- World Brain Tumour Day 2020 on 8 June
- Endangered Species Day 2020
- FSSAI releases State food safety index for 2019-20
Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020: Global
The Covid-19 crisis has accelerated the transition to the digital economy and has called for entrepreneurs to innovate faster. The research found that the UK capital is among the top cities in the world to grow a globally leading company, with startups in London benefiting from high levels of global connectedness to other top ecosystems, and a flow of knowledge into the city which helps them to build global market reach.
London and New York also overtook Silicon Valley in the connectedness ranking, a factor based on the number of tech meetups in the ecosystem and a life sciences-focused measure of accelerators and incubators, research grants, and R&D anchors in the ecosystem.
As per the report, 30% of the top ecosystems comes from Asia-Pacific region region, compared to 20% in 2012. Out of the 11 new ecosystems that included into the top ecosystems list, 6 are from the Asia-Pacific region.
- MOHUA announced results of Star rating of garbage-free cities
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- World Thalassaemia Day 2020: Need to Know Types, Symptoms, History
- European Union announces 750 billion- euro COVID-19 recovery fund
Top 10 Global Startup Ecosystems ranking:
|2.||New York City (tie)|
|6.||Tel-Aviv – Jerusalem (tie)|
|6.||Los Angeles (tie)|
Top 10 Emerging Ecosystem Ranking:
|4.||Greater Helsinki, Finland|
|8.||Philadelphia, United States|
|9.||Manchester-Liverpool, United Kingdom|
|10.||Research Triangle, United States|
Mumbai tops the list of parallel top 100 emerging startup ecosystem ranking. Mumbai ranked first in a parallel “100 emerging ecosystem rankings 2020” followed by Jakarta, Zurich. Other Indian cities that made it to the list include Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Bank eBook Plus Pack (12 Months)
- Bank Maha Pack Subscription (12 Months)