Important Days in June 2021: The month of June is started, and the students who are preparing for the banking examinations needs to be well aware of these dates. June is the sixth month of the calendar year and consists of 30 days. This month is named after the Roman goddess Juno. There are several important days celebrated in this month. In this article, we will be looking at the list of all important days in June 2021.
List of Important Days in June 2021
Each day has its own significance and history to be known. Some of the most important days are not recognized by us. It is very important to have information about the day and its importance, why the day has been celebrated. Especially the candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams must know the important days for their preparation part. Here is the complete list of important days in June 2021, both national and international days.
|Dates||Important Days in June 2021 (National Days & International Days)|
|1 June||World Milk Day & Global Parents Day|
|2 June||International Sex Workers Day|
|3 June||World Bicycle Day|
|4 June||International Day of Innocent & Children Victims of Aggression|
|5 June||World Environment Day|
|6 June||World Pest Awareness Day|
|7 June||World Food Safety Day|
|8 June||World Ocean Day & World Brain Tumour Day|
|9 June||World Accreditation Day|
|12 June||World Day Against Child Labour|
|13 June||International Albinism Awareness Day|
|14 June||World Blood Donor Day|
|15 June||World Wind Day & World Elder Abuse Awareness Day|
|16 June||International Day of Family Remittances|
|17 June||World Day to Combat Desertification & Drought|
|18 June||Autistic Pride Day & Sustainable Gastronomy Day|
|19 June||World Sickle Cell Awareness Day & International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict|
|20 June||World Refugee Day|
|21 June||International Yoga Day, World Father’s Day, World Music Day & World Hydrography Day|
|23 June||International Olympic Day & International Widow’s Day|
|26 June||International Day Against Drug Abuse & Illicit Trafficking & International Day in Support of Victims of Torture|
|27 June||International Micro, Small, & Medium-sized Enterprises Day|
|29 June||Statistics Day & International Day of the Tropics|
|30 June||World Asteroid Day|
- Study Plan for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Prelims 2021
- SBI Clerk Study Plan 2021: Complete SBI Clerk Prelims Study Material
Significance of Important Days in June
1 June: Global Parents Day
- Global Day of Parents: The US General assembly proclaimed the global day of parents in 2012 which honors parents for their relentless support, commitments towards their children, and their sacrifices for them.
1 June: World Milk Day
- World milk Day: this day celebrates the contributions of the dairy sector for providing sustainability, economic development, and nutrition.
2 June: International Sex Worker Day
- International sex worker Day: this day is significant to the national movement that took place in the year 1975 where hundred of sex workers expressed their anger in France about their exploitative living culture and conditions.
3 June: World Bicycle Day
- World bicycle Day: this day recognizes the uniqueness, versatility, and longevity of the bicycle, being the most sustainable and environment-friendly vehicle.
4 June: Internation Day of Innocent Child Victims of Aggression
- International Day of innocent child victims of aggression: this day is celebrated internationally to raise awareness about children who went through mental, emotional, and physical abuse. The United Nations comments on this day to protect the rights of the children.
5 June: World Environment Day
- World Environment Day: On this day more than a hundred countries take part to raise awareness regarding the hazardous conditions that our environment is facing. The importance of our environment and its effects on the well-being of people is also taken into consideration on this day by countries all over the world.
7 June: World Food Safety Day
- World Food Safety Day: the significance of this day is to focus on the risk of food poisoning and how it can be reduced. This day draws global attention towards contaminated water and food to human and animal health.
8 June: World Oceans Day
- World oceans day: this day empowers people of all groups and aware them regarding water pollution and how it is harming the water bodies.
12 June: World Day Against Child Labor
- World Day against Child labor: The significance of this day is to eliminate the worldwide extinction of child labor. this was a movement launched by an international labor organization.
14 June: World Blood Donor Day
- World blood donor Day: This day empowers people about the importance and urgency of blood donations all over the world and encourages blood donors and appreciates them for their support.
15 June: World Wind day
- World Wind day: this day that this company of wind energy and its power is recognized and appreciated all over the world where countries also promote clean energy.
17 June: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- World Day to combat desertification and drought: The significance of this day is to spread awareness regarding the combat desertification and effects of drought. The effective ways to tackle these situations are also recognized on this day.
18 June: International Picnic Day
- International picnic Day: this day is celebrated to enjoy with nature and in nature with your family and friends
19 June: World Sauntering Day
- World sauntering Day: this day is celebrated by all those people who are rushing in their life and not enjoying the peace and calm of nature. People on this day enjoy their life, slow down, look at the sky and learn the actual meaning of life
20 June: World Refugee Day
- World Refugee Day: on this day we spread awareness about the struggles that the refugees have faced, their sacrifices, and their contribution to the country.
21 June: World Father’s Day
- World father‘s day: this day is celebrated to appreciate all the fathers for their contribution, sacrifices, and support to the children and for society as well.
23 June: International Olympic Day
- International Olympic day: this day is celebrated to raise awareness about the importance of sports and games in life.
30 June: World Asteroid Day
- World asteroid Day: on this day online education is provided to the students about asteroids. The United nation passed this resolution to celebrate 30th June as asteroid Day.
Month-Wise Important Days in 2021
|April||Important Days in April 2021|
|May||List of Important Days In May 2021|
|June||Important Days in June 2021|
|Full List of Important Days & Dates 2021|
FAQs: Important Days in June 2021
Q1. When is World Asteroid Day celebrated?
Ans: World Asteroid Day is celebrated on 30th June.
Q2. When is World Environment Day celebrated?
Ans. World Environment Day is celebrated on 5th June every year.
Q3. When is World Refugee day celebrated?
Ans. World Refugee Day is observed on 20th June every year
Q4. Why is World day against Child Labour celebrated?
Ans. Every year on 12 June World Day Against Child Labour is observed to focus attention on the global extent of child labor and the action and efforts needed to eliminate it.