This year IBPS surprised students as it is going to conduct the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam 2022 prior to the PO exam so candidates are having 10-15 days short which can have a massive impact on the marks scored by them. Now why we are saying this because aspirants are getting less time to practice than before but don’t worry today in this article we will be discussing the most important tips to score 70+ marks in the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022. The days on which IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022 will be conducted are 7th, 13th, and 14th August 2022.
Most Important Tips To Score 70+ Marks In IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
There are two sections in the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022 i.e. Reasoning and quantitative aptitude. There will be a total number of 80 questions which will be needed to solve within a time duration of 45 minutes. Each section will be having 40 questions. The difficulty level of the questions asked in the prelims exam is quite easy therefore candidates able to attempt more than 70 questions which is a mandatory sort of thing to clear the exam. Now how can you achieve 70+ marks in IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam, let’s have a look at it.
- The key to crack the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022 is time management
- There will be 12-15 questions of simplification and you should practice these questions at such level where you will be solving them within a time frame of 5 minutes
- Now between number series and quadratic equation, you will find one of them. A set of 5 questions will be there and this should be solved within 2 minutes.
- You will see one DI set with 5 questions, which must be solved within a maximum time limit of 3 minutes.
- There will be word problems from the topics of arithmetic which you should try to solve within 15 minutes
- Practice, Practice and Practice and this is the only success formula to solve these questions within 24-25 minutes
- You have to do practice at such level so that you can solve 40 questions of reasoning in 20-21 minutes
- In the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022, you will get 5 questions of inequality and you should target to solve them within 90 seconds
- 5 questions of syllogism will be there so try to maximize your speed so that you take only 3 minutes to solve them
- Puzzle which is the most important part of the reasoning section will be having 15-18 questions and you should take a maximum time of 10 minutes to solve them
- A very easy topic i.e. alphanumeric series, so from this topic 5 questions will be asked. Practice 3-4 sets daily so that you attain a speed where you will be solving them within 3 minutes only
- 5 questions of Direction & distance and blood relation should be targeted to solve within 3 minutes
|IBPS Calendar 2022||IBPS RRB Syllabus 2022|
|IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers||IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Salary|
|IBPS RRB Salary 2022||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Notification 2022||60 Days Study Plan for IBPS RRB|
|Best State to Apply for IBPS RRB 2022|
FAQs: Most Important Tips To Score 70+ Marks
Q.1 Is it possible to score 70+ marks in the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022?
Ans Yes it is possible to score 70+ marks in the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022.
Q.2 What are the important tips through which I can score more than 70+ marks in IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022?
Ans The most important tips through which you can score more than 70+ marks in IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam 2022 is given in the article above
|Current Affairs April 2022|