The reasoning being the scoring part can enhance your performance as a whole. All you need to do is clear your basics and be aware of the syllabus of the particular exam you are preparing for. Start your preparation and crack the State Bank of India PO Prelims 2020 with the study plan and daily reasoning quizzes provide on bankersadda and adda247 app. 7th June 2020 SBI PO Pre Quiz Based on- Inequalities.
Direction (1-5): In these questions, relationship between different elements is show in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer:
(a) If only conclusion I follows.
(b) If only conclusion II follows.
(c) If either conclusion I or II follows
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II follows.
(e) If both conclusions I and II follow.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Q1. Statements: W≥Q>O=P>X=V<M=J
Conclusion I: V<W II: V=W
Q2. Statements: Q>J≥L=C<B=E≥M>S=D
Conclusion I: L≥S II: S<L
Q3. Statements: R≥E<V≤B≤N<S<O>Y>X
Conclusion I: S>E II: O>R
Q4. Statements: U>R=S, V>W=F, S≤T≥V
Conclusion I: R≤V II: R>V
Q5. Statements: T<J=K>L, N>M>R, R=T
Conclusion I: K>R II: M>T
|7 June||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)
If you are preparing for SBI PO Prelims Exam, then you can also check out a video for Reasoning below:
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|