As the name suggests an Employment exchange provides employment assistance on the basis of qualification and experience. The Department of Employment in various States of India allows the unemployed youth residing in the respective states to pre-register for impending job vacancies occuring in different sectors of that State. Employers post their vacancies with the employment exchange and choose from among the registered candidates as per their requirement.
|List Of Bank Holidays In Uttar Pradesh 2020||List of Bank holidays in Delhi 2020||List of Bank holidays in Haryana 2020|
Online Registration Process:
Given below are the Online registration process:
- Visit the State Employment Exchange website for online registration. If you are not a registered member then you need to register first and create an account.
- Log into State Employment Exchange website with your credentials.
- Select the district name. In some cases, native state and district details are also asked, so follow the instructions given in the respective state portal.
- Fill the online form. After submitting the form, your registration number, registration date and name of the employment exchange will be generated. These details may be printed and kept for future reference.
- Produce all relevant certificates in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicapped ( issued by Medical Board/CMO ), ex-servicemen, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence etc. to the Employment Exchange mentioned within 15 days from the date of registration. The time limit may vary from state to state.
- Apart from the above mentioned documents you need to submit one of the following documents as residence proof: Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch, Proof of job in the State of either of the parents, Certificate of Education in the state, Letter from gazetted officer or school head, Certificate issued by an MLA/MP, Domicile certificate
Finally, Employment Exchange will issue you a registeration card carrying Registration Number with date of renewal of the registration.
|List of Presidents||List of Prime Ministers||Largest State of India||Governers of RBI|
Offline Registration Process:
For offline registration, users will have to visit their nearest Employment Exchange with all the up-to-date qualification documents and experience certificates. Given below are offline registration Process:
- First, visit the nearest employment exchange office of your area and fill the required application form.
- Submit the attested copies of all your up-to-date education and experience(if you have) related certificates along with your resume.
- Caste certificate (Optional) and photographs.
- Produce any one of the following identity documents: Voters I’d card, Ration Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate
After the registration is done, you will be issued a registration number.
List Of State Wise Employment Exchange Registration
Given below is the Employment Exhange State-wise registration list along with the respective state registration links:
Given above steps will surely be helpful for you to register for Emplyment Exhange. To read more informative and interesting articles, stay tuned to bankersadda!