Simplification is one of the most important topic to crack any bank PO exam. This topic carries a lot of weightage. We will be discussing the tips and tricks that will help you to ace this topic. This topic can help you to improve your score. No matter which banking exam you are preparing for, simplification is one topic that can really help you to sail through this recruitment process. In this space you will be getting all the tips and tricks to tackle this topic so that you can easily ace this topic.
|Online Banking Preparation Resource Center||How Can I Crack SBI Clerk In First attempt?||Tricks And Tips To Solve Seating Arrangement Puzzles|
Simplification Tricks And Shortcuts For Bank PO Exam
Given below are some of the tips and tricks to solve Simplification.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
1.Learn the basics firsts to ace this topic, it includes Tables, sqaure, Fractional Value.
Some Other Important things you must remember is the fractional values:
|1/2||50 %||1/11||9.09 %||1/20||5.00 %||5/8||62.5 %|
|1/3||33.33 %||1/12||8.33%||1/21||4.76 %||7/8||87.5 %|
|1/4||25 %||1/13||7.69 %||1/22||4.54 %||2/3||66.66 %|
|1/5||20 %||1/14||7.14 %||1/23||4.35 %||5/6||83.33 %|
|1/6||16.67 %||1/15||6.66 %||1/24||4.166 %||4/5||80 %|
|1/7||14.28 %||1/16||6.25 %||1/25||4.00 %|
|1/8||12.5 %||1/17||5.88 %||1/30||3.33 %|
|1/9||11.11 %||1/18||5.55 %||3/8||37.5 %|
|1/10||10 %||1/19||5.26 %||2/5||40 %|
2. Learn the different divisibility rules as it will help you to fasten your speed. Some of them are given below:
|Numbers||If a Number|
|Divisible by 2||End with 0,2,4,6,8 are divisible by 2|
|Divisible by 3||Sum of its digits is divisible by 3|
|Divisible by 4||Last two digit divisible by 4|
|Divisible by 5||Ends with 0 or 5|
|Divisible by 6||Divides by Both 2 & 3|
|Divisible by 8||Last 3 digit divide by 8|
|Divisible by 10||End with 0|
|Divisible by 11||[Sum of its digit in odd places-Sum of its digits in even places]= 0 or multiple of 11|
3. Learn the BODMAS rule where, BODMAS stands for:
This rule implies that the bracket must be open first and then the first operation that needs to be done is of Division moving onto Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction.
4. Solve atleast 20 simplification questions in daily basis so that you get a great grasp on this topic.
5. As the saying goes that there is no substitute of practice , it is actually true in this topic. The more your practice, the better you will be able to understand this concept and at times, are able to find the correlation in some calculations, can observe a pattern and might develop a few tips and tricks on his own to solve that particular question.
Let’s Take Few Examples to Understand This Topic Better:
Q1. 0.03 × 0.01 – 0.003 ÷ 100 + 0.03 =?
Q2. 25×3.25+50.4÷24 = ?
Q3. 350% of ? ÷50+248=591
? = 4900
Q4. 1/2 of 3842+15% of ? =2449
Q5. (833.25-384.45)÷24= ?
Make sure you apply the tips and tricks mentioned above so that you can understand this concept better.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|