HDFC Life Introduces ‘Click2Protect Super’ Term Insurance Policy: The term insurance plan Click2Protect Super launched by HDFC Life allows for customization based on protection needs where the policyholders have to pay only for the plan or benefit options that he/she has selected. Every individual should have term insurance. The ever-evolving needs of the consumers are kept in mind while launching such innovative products that provide customers with a significant deal of customization and choice.
- A non-linked, non-participating, individual, risk savings life insurance plan called Click2Protect Super gives customers various flexible options, including the ability to change their life insurance coverage, increase the duration of their policy, and add coverage for terminal illness and accidental death.
- Click2Protect Super is anticipated to serve as the modern-day financial safety net for clients who value living fearlessly.
- Individuals can customize Click2Protect Super to meet their specific needs.
- It is consumer-centric, intended to match customers’ requirements.
- It also makes sure that customers only pay for the things, that they have purchased.
- The plan offers full financial security to the policyholder’s family.
- One can select a cover based on their needs from three plan options: Life, Life Plus, and Life Goal.
- Life Option: This protects the future of your loved ones by giving you life insurance for the selected coverage period. This innovative plan option includes a built-in benefit for terminal illness coverage and also allows you to enhance the cover amount to safeguard your family’s financial security while you are away.
- Life Plus: This option, in addition to life insurance, extends your coverage against accidental death and terminal illness, giving comprehensive protection for life.
- Life Goal: This option offers the ability to modify your life insurance for the appropriate duration, protecting your loved ones from any responsibilities or costs. This choice assures maximum coverage.
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a long-term life insurance provider headquartered in Mumbai that offers individual and group insurance services to address a variety of customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity, and Health. It was founded on August 14, 2000.
- As of June 30, 2022, the Company’s portfolio included 39 individual and 13 group products, as well as 7 optional rider benefits, to meet a wide range of consumer needs.
- HDFC Life has over 300 distribution agreements, including banks, NBFCs, MFIs, SFBs, brokers, and new ecosystem partners. Financial consultants make up a significant portion of the Company.
|Current Affairs April 2022|