Reserve Bank Of India is expected to release the notification for Grade-B officer 2020 in August 20202, going by the past trend. Students should not wait for the notification to be out to start preparing for this exam because the preparation of this exam is very time demanding. In this article we will be telling you how you can ace this exam in 3 months.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 3 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
RBI Grade B 2020 Exam Pattern
RBI Grade B is a three-tier process i.e. Phase 1 exam followed by Phase 2 and Interview. The exam pattern of RBI Grade B 2020 is as follows:
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam:
|RBI Grade B Exam Pattern (Phase – I)|
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Sectional Timing||Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||25 min||A composite time of 120 minutes is provided to the candidate.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 min.|
|English Language||30||30||25 min.|
It is always wise to know the exam pattern of the exam you are going to prepare for. So as you can see there are four sections namely: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General awareness. Let’s see how you can prepare each of these sections to score the maximum score.
|What is Repo Rate ?||What is PMJDY?||CLR Vs SLR||Coronavirus Count|
How to Prepare for RBI Grade-B in three months
Quantitative Aptitude is one section that can really help you to score better marks. Given below is the list of topics that is often asked in RBI Grade-B officer exam.
Topics for QA:
- Data interpretation (percentage, ratio, fractions, Venn diagram)
- Permutation, combination, probability
- Pipes, Trains, Boats, Race
- Profit, Loss, Discount
- Mixtures, Alligations
- SI, CI
- Linear & quadratic equations
- Geometry – area & volume
- Number Series
- Time & work
|UPSC EPFO Preparation Strategy- Know How to Crack the 2020 Recruitment Test||Book list for UPSC EPFO 2020 exam!|
This section can help you to gain maximum marks. Given below is the list of topics that are frequently asked in Reasoning sections of RBI Grade-B officer. Practice these topics by learning new tricks to save your time. Take sectional mock tests to maximize your score. Start with the easy topics in the exam and then move to the puzzle this way you will gain confidence as well.
- Statement and conclusion (syllogism, which conclusion is true)
- Statement and conclusion (based on inequalities, mathematical equations)
- Statement and conclusion (which conclusion is true)
- Sitting arrangement (circular, row, building floor)
- Input-output machine –
- Statement and inference
- Statement and assumption
- Blood relations
- Data sufficiency
- Direction test
|List of Presidents||List of Prime Ministers||Largest State of India||Governers of RBI|
This part majorly consists topics based on facts related to the banking sector. This section can help you score some good marks. Keep updated with current affairs , Read magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan etc. You can also watch our show of monthly news analysis on Adda247 that will help you to prepare crisp notes. Prepare current affairs of atleast past six months.
English Language requires a good vocabulary and a good understanding of Reading comprehensions. Generally the topics that comes in this section are: Reading Comprehension, Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Match the following etc.. To tackle any of this topic all you need is the good understanding of this language. Reading newspaper would be the best thing to do to prepare for this section.
|What is PMJDY ?||List of Cabinet Ministers||National Security Act||Chief Election Commissioner of India|
Other Preparation Related Tips
Along with the tips given above you can gain maximum benefit from the tips given below:
- Make a chart as per your preference with all the subjects so that you can give equal attention to all of them.
- Take breaks whenever necessary. donot study when you don’t want to or your mind is tired.
- Revision as much as you can. We tends to study a lot of thing but practice none that makes our preparation weak and often results in failure.
- Take Test series- The best thing that you can do right now is to purchase the Adda247 mock test series as it is highly recommended by the toppers and it is based on the updated syllabus.
- Make Notes- Donot forget to take notes for what you think is important and necessary.
|SEBI Grade A Paper-1 General Awareness Practice PDF||SEBI Grade A Paper-1 Quantitative Aptitude Practice PDF||SEBI Grade A Paper-1 English Language Practice PDF||SEBI Grade A Paper-1 Reasoning Ability Practice PDF|
Number of Candidate Applied for RBI Grade-B Officer
|Batch||No. of candidates appeared in Phase 1||No. of candidates appeared for phase 2||Phase 1 Cut off (aggregate)||Percentile required to clear phase I*|
- RBI Grade B Phase I with Video Solutions 2020 Online Test Series
- RBI GRADE B COMBO BATCH Phase I Plus Phase II Bilingual Live Classes
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will the notification for RBI Grade B will release?
Ans. It is expected to release in August 2020.
Q. How many stages are there in RBI Grade-B ?
Ans. There are three stages namely: Prelims, Mains & Interview.
Q. Is there sectional timing in Prelims of RBI Grade B officer?
Ans. No, there is no sectional timing for prelims of RBI Grade B officer.