Lockdown 4.0 Guidelines- Before the expiry of the 3rd phase of lockdown on 18th May, the home minister announced that the nation will enter the fourth phase of lockdown till 31 May 2020. The Ministry of Home Affairs also released a new set of Lockdown 4.0. Guidelines that include “Full list of what is open and what is not” from 18 May onwards. Check the official pdf given below and keep on reading to know about what is permitted and what is prohibitted in lockdown till 31 May.
States/UTs cannot dilute restrictions imposed in #lockdown4guidelines, can only make them stricter based on local level assessment and @MoHFW_INDIA Guidelines: MHA #COVID19#Corona Update#IndiaFightsCorona
— Spokesperson, Ministry of Home Affairs (@PIBHomeAffairs) May 18, 2020
As the count of coronavirus cases has reached 90,9027 till May 18, 2020, therefore the center has come up with an extension of lockdown for the next two weeks. We will enter the fourth phase of lockdown which initially begins on 24th March, but this time with some more relaxation in the rules.
Full List of What is Not Allowed- Activities Prohibitted During Lockdown 4.0.
With the extension of lockdown for 4th time due to the pandemic effect of coronavirus in India, a fresh set of guidelines are formed in order to maintain an equilibrium balance of economy and prevention from the virus. Everyone must be eager to know what is open in this lockdown 4.0 and what is not allowed. The ministry guidelines explain that activities that are not specifically prohibited nationwide can be allowed by the state if it is safe. This article contains answers to all your questions regarding the guidelines of lockdown 4.0
- All domestic and international airways are not allowed to be operated until May 31. Only domestic medical services, domestic air ambulances permitted by MHA will be allowed during lockdown 4.0
- All railways and metro services will remain closed, except special trains like sharmik special or goods carriers will be operating during lockdown 4.0
- Restaurants, hospitality services, and hotels are strictly prohibited for sitting arrangements, only home delivery is allowed to operate during this period.
- Schools, colleges, any coaching institute will remain closed until further notice and more encouragement to online teaching should be done.
- Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, bars, auditoriums, parks, theaters, and any other assembly places are prohibited. Sports stadium or complexes can be open but only after the state’s approval and without any spectators.
- Political gatherings, religious functions, or academic meetings are prohibited. Marriages can take place but only with 50 guests and only 20 people are allowed in funerals.
|Is RBI Grade B Officer Gazetted?||English Speech: Commonly Mispronounced words||Basic English Grammar Rules of Nouns||What is IBPS PO Salary?|
Full List of What is Allowed- Activities Permitted in Lockdown 4.0.
- Movement of goods, medical professionals, nurses, sanitation personnel, and ambulances are allowed for both inter-state and intra-state.
- Hotels associated with hospitals or health care which are meant for housing health, government officials, police, or health care workers will be allowed to operate.
- Canteens and stalls at bus depots, railways, airports are allowed to run but with the minimum staff.
- Interstate or intrastate movement of buses and vehicles can be allowed only by the state or UTs involved by approving a movement pass.
- Barber shops, salons will also start functioning in non-prohibited localities.
- Strict compliances will be charged in case you prohibit the order of movement between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm except in case of emergency including health issues.
- E-commerce websites will be allowed to commence the delivery of non-essential items. However, online sales will continue to be restricted in containment zones.
- In contaminant zones, only the essential activities will be approved and this comes under the state or UTs concern.
- Restaurants shall be allowed to operate their kitchen for home delivery of food items.
In case the state finds any guideline is necessary to be prohibited in its area, then it totally depends on the state and the zone on which this restriction is permitted. Elder people above age 65 years, pregnant women, children below 10 years should not come out of their houses except medical emergency. Wearing face masks and sanitizing is still compulsory in public places as still, we are fighting with COVID-10.
If anyone is found violating these guidelines will have to face legal proceeding as dictated in the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act 2005 along with legal action under section 188.
Guidelines to be ensured in workplaces in Lockdown 4.0.
- As work from practice is been followed until further notice, however, some offices are allowed to open including ITs, call centers, etc but with proper guidelines of 50% staff and proper preventive measures.
- Thermal scanning of the employees, handwash, or sanitization at entry gates while entering or exiting and in common areas like canteen should be followed strictly.
- Social distancing within the office shall be maintained and frequent sanitization of the complete workplace must be done between two shifts.
- Bank Maha Pack Subscription (12 Months)
- WARRIOR | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Classes