JAIIB/CAIIB is one of the best opportunities for bankers to advance their careers through merit-based promotions. JAIIB/CAIIB exam is held every year by the IIBF to assess the abilities and knowledge of bank Personnel in the banking industry.
It is always better to crack the exam at the first attempt as balancing the banking hours with the exam preparation can make your schedule congested and exhausting. However, many aspirants make more than one attempt to crack the exam and most of them have common excuses saying that the exam paper was tough.
JAIIB/CAIIB as a professional examination for promotion is undoubtedly intended to assess the skills of the employees, implying that it should be somewhat difficult to filter out the true talents. This implies that it’s all about how well you prepare, how well you manage your time, and how well you plan to absorb as much information as possible from the syllabus of the subjects.
Despite this, many aspirants believe that the question paper is difficult. The cause of such outcomes is most likely certain mistakes you made while studying, which you should avoid if you want to improve your exam score.
The following are some of the top 5 Mistakes to Avoid while Preparing for the JAIIB/CAIIBexam:
- Wait for the Notification: This is the biggest and common mistake that most of the JAIIB/CAIIB Aspirants make. Aspirants waiting for the IIBF official notification to start preparation. If you seriously want to qualify for JAIIB/CAIIB, you don’t have to wait for Notification, because starting your preparation earlier will put you ahead of the game and allow you to finish the syllabus sooner, as well as provide you more time to Self-Study, practice, and Revision.
- Failure to adhere to the Study Plan: All 3 papers of JAIIB/CAIIB consist of a lengthy syllabus and if you are preparing for such a high-class exam, you should follow a proper study plan. Don’t go with any random books, follow a proper study guide. Use the syllabus issued by IIBF and prepare a study plan or Subscribe to JAIIB/CAIIB Courses. You should know what subject you start first and how will you manage all 3 subjects. Sometimes Aspirants only focus on ABM & BFM and ignore Elective Paper, but the Elective Paper actually helps you to score good marks overall.
- Wasting too much time on Social Media for Study Material: There are many Fb and Telegram groups for JAIIB/CAIIB Preparation, and Most of the Aspirants rely on that. Maybe in 1 subject, they can score good marks but to qualify for JAIIB/CAIIBon the first attempt you have to be in proper flow, following random groups and using random study material will never lead you to success.
- Not Giving Importance to Case Study: As you know, JAIIB/CAIIBis an Exam that filters out talent, So if you are thinking you can learn some topics and then attempt the JAIIB/CAIIB exam and you will get good marks. It will never happen because of JAIIB/CAIIBtests your ability of understanding, not your learning capacity. It’s not the case that you mug up something and score good marks. You have to be strong on the Conceptual Level. Practicing Case Study will help you improve your conceptual ability & Case Study covers almost 45% of the Marks.
- Not Practicing through Mock Tests: Many Aspirants believe that they can prepare without mock paper, but it’s not your undergrad exam, It’s about your future and promotion. You have to be 100% Sure before going for the exam and Practicing through the Mock Test Series will give you more confidence for the exam. Make as many mistakes as you can in Mock Tests and Analyze them, then eliminate them and Go for the Exam.
Here’s Adda247 wishing you Good Luck for the examination!
Also, We have an Extended Independence Day Offer Flat 80%. Avail top courses of the expert faculties of Adda247 at the LOWEST EVER PRICES and crack JAIIB CAIIB Exams of 2021!