JAIIB/CAIIB is one of the best opportunities available for the employees of the Banking and Finance industry to uplift their careers. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF) conducts JAIIB and CAIIB flagship courses twice in a year. JAIIB/CAIIB is a promotion-driven exam and qualifying for them will lead to an increment in the salary of the employees. JAIIB/CAIIB aspiring candidates must prefer the best and latest pattern study materials keeping in mind the syllabus as well as the exam pattern. During the preparation course one should avoid common mistakes made by most of the employees. In this article we have discussed about the mistakes made by aspirants and which act as obstacles and hinder them in qualifying JAIIB/CAIIB.
Preparing for JAIIB or CAIIB? Avoid these 5 Mistakes
The candidates who are targeting for the JAIIB/CAIIB Exam should avoid the following 5 Mistakes during their preparation:
- Wait for the Notification: This is the biggest and common mistake that most of the JAIIB/CAIIB Aspirants make. Aspirants wait for the official notification to get released by the IIBF. If your ultimate goal is to crack JAIIB/CAIIB then you should not wait for the notification. When you start your preparation early you will be ahead of the game and then you can finish the syllabus sooner. This will also provide you more time to Self-Study, practice, and Revision.
- Failure to adhere to the Study Plan: All papers of JAIIB/CAIIB consist of a lengthy syllabus and if you are preparing for such a high-class exam, you should follow a proper study plan. Don’t go with any random books, follow a proper study guide. Use the syllabus issued by IIBF and prepare a study plan or Subscribe to JAIIB/CAIIB Courses. You should know what subject you start first and how will you manage all subjects. Sometimes Aspirants only focus on compulsory paper and ignore Elective Paper, but the Elective Paper actually helps you to score good marks overall.
- Wasting too much time on Social Media for Study Material: There are many Fb and Telegram groups for JAIIB/CAIIB Preparation, and Most of the Aspirants rely on that. Maybe in 1 subject, they can score good marks but to qualify for JAIIB/CAIIB on the first attempt you have to be in proper flow, following random groups and using random study material will never lead you to success.
- Not Giving Importance to Case Study: As you know, JAIIB/CAIIB is an Exam that filters out talent, So if you are thinking you can learn some topics and then attempt the JAIIB/CAIIB exam and you will get good marks. It will never happen because of JAIIB/CAIIB tests your ability of understanding, not your learning capacity. It’s not the case that you mug up something and score good marks. You have to be strong on the Conceptual Level. Practicing Case Study will help you improve your conceptual ability & Case Study covers almost 45% of the Marks.
- Not Practicing through Mock Tests: Many Aspirants believe that they can prepare without mock paper but then you cannot analyze your performance. You have to be 100% Sure before going for the exam and Practicing through the Mock Test Series will give you the feeling of real exam and will instill more confidence in you. Make as many mistakes as you can in Mock Tests and Analyze them, then eliminate them and Go for the Exam.
Common Mistakes Committed During the JAIIB/CAIIB Exam
- Candidates do not read the questions properly. This mistake of a candidate makes them regret more afterwards as they loose marks because of misreading. They realize after the paper that they knew the answer but at the time of exam could not answer because they did not read the question properly.
- Aspirant gets panicked during the exam. One should not panic or get the exam fear during their paper. Remain focused and confident all through your exam and then you will surely be able to crack the JAIIB/CAIIB Exam.
- Get stuck in a particular question. If you get stuck in a particular question or if a question consumes more time then skip that and move to the next one. Keep all those questions to be attempted at last.
|JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023||CAIIB Study Material 2023|
|CAIIB Exam Pattern 2023||Comparison Between JAIIB 2022 & 2023|
|JAIIB Syllabus 2023||JAIIB Study Material|
|JAIIB Exam Date 2023||CAIIB Exam Date 2023|
|CAIIB Syllabus 2023|