IBPS RRB Mains 2020- IBPS will be conducting the Mains examination for RRB PO and Clerk on 18th October and 31st October respectively. Result of the prelim examination is awaited though but we advised all the students to start preparing for the mains examination. There are certain mistakes that students commit while preparing for the IBPS RRB Mains examination and in this space we will be discussing them all and also how you can avoid them. One of the mistakes that students do is to start learning new concepts, at this stage go for full length mock tests and practice from the questions that are asked there instead of learning new concept and wasting your time.
Common Mistakes To Avoid While Preparing For IBPS RRB Mains Exam 2020
Given below are some of the important points that you must keep in mind while preparing for IBPS RRB Mains exam 2020:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
1. Read newspaper Daily- General awareness is an important section and student leave it for the end. Do not commit this mistake and develop a habit of reading newspaper on daily basis.
2. Give Speed Tests- Mains is about accuracy and speed both and hence make sure to analyze your speed and sometimes you come across about your weakness and strength that benefits you to improve and to utilize them in the actual exam.
3. Stop ignoring topics that you think you are good at- If you are good at something, make sure you become best at it and always practice hard each and every subject and make sure you have learned all the basic concepts as it lessen the chances of you attempting them as efficiently as you could, had you practiced them well.
4. Start With Right Topics- Students often feel puzzled to start their preparations. and the right thing to do is start from the topics they are good at as this will boost their moral and they will feel motivated throughout their preparation journey.
5. Do not Listen and try to follow hundreds of strategies.- This is the silliest mistake that you can do. Do not waste your time in knowing someone’s else strtaegy because it may have worked for them but may fail in your case. Students keep following the strategy of the toppers and end up with chaotic situation. Always make your own plan and list them down in the sheet.
6. Be Consistent- This is the key to ace any exam and at times students feel enthusiastic when they start their preparation but in their journey they may come across many challenges which sometimes demotivate them and hence they quit preparing on the daily basis. It is important to understand that consistency in your preparation plays a major role.
|What is Repo Rate ?||What is PMJDY?||CLR Vs SLR||Coronavirus Count|
8. Stop Wasting too much of time surfing through social media.
Yes! this is one of the underlying requirement of any exam and it is important for students to understand because they waste a lot of time in searching for useless things. Instead they should look for the useful material and information they can also access Adda247 app for latest updates.
We hope that you will not commit all the above mentioned mistake and prepare sincerely for IBPS RRB exams.