Most often, students confuse them in English Spellings. Native speakers of this language also confuse writing spellings. English being a mixture of several languages, and so many words seem to be weird in it even while speaking and reading. However, vocabulary is essential for prelims and mains exam of banking and insurance sector recruitment. This part of the English Langauge Section is most important to attempt with full focus and it can easily fetch marks. To crack any exam, first of all, you must be fully prepared for it, and questions in the bank exam are related to word swap.
- UDAAN | ENGLISH LANGUAGE BATCH for SBI and IBPS Exams | BILINGUAL |LIVE CLASSES
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- Top 10 Things That Students Must Do During Lockdown
How to Improve your English Vocabulary to Crack Bank Exams?
Here are some best ways to learn English spellings to crack the vocab part of the exam very quickly without any mistake.
English section is the most scoring and consumes less time to attempt. Questions can be in any form, including error-spot, comprehension, fillers, word swap to form sentences, and antonym and synonym spelling errors. These are the primary topics from the Vocab section in the exams. Thus you need to correct your spellings in each field. If you are appearing for PO and Clerk pre-paper, then you need regular English improving practices as it will have a minimum of four to five questions related to spellings.
|English Speech: Commonly Mispronounced words||How to Master Reading Comprehension to Score Maximum Marks?||Importance of Spoken English and How to Improve it?||Avoid These Mistakes If You Want to Learn English|
Learn the commonly misspelled words
Our pronunciation is quite different from what we write. Even the native English speakers feel confused about this. First of all, make a list of those words that are different in your actual Dictionary. For this, you can go through videos on YouTube. It will teach you how one misspells words and confuses during exam times.
Many people make spelling mistakes with homophones, which words that sound simillar to some extend but have different meaning. Write down the meanings of these homophones.
Prepare a list of words with troubled spellings.
Most people find difficulty in a group of words, mainly those words that are not used very often. Instead of taking help from others, it’s better to make yourself trouble-free by preparing your list for the words that you generally feel tough with spellings, and thus, memorize.
- Basic English Grammar Rules of Nouns
- English Grammar Rules that Can Get You Confused
- Basic English Grammar Rules of Verb
- Useful Idioms and Phrases for Bank Exams
Check the origin of words in the Dictionary.
Questions asked in the Bank exam regarding the vocabulary section are a bit confusing, but you don’t have to confuse yourself in it. Thus, prepare in such a way that you go with a strong vocab full mind. For this, you can prepare a list of words dictionary, which is customized as per your requirement. English Books and newspaper reading can help you in this section. Write down those news words you gained and prepare yours in the Dictionary. Now learn the usage and meaning of these all words you gathered in a day. Also, for this, you can practice for the previous questions too.
Some general tips to prepare Vocabulary for the English for IBPS, PO, or bank exams-
- Read the words regularly to improve your spellings.
- Do not attempt the question that takes time to read and answer. It includes Comprehension and Para Jumbles. Practice helps in a time-bound manner, and thus, improve your strategies to manage time.
- Go for preparing English sections in many mock tests regularly. It will help you deal with the whole paper. It is also sure that one section’s performance can even affect other sections. Thus you need to be very careful while attempting it. Mock tests can help you prepare in the best possible way.
|How To Manage Mental Stress During Lockdown?||Share Your Success Story And Inspire Others||Lockdown 2.0 – What are Red, Orange and Green Zones?|
Here is a list of words that we commonly misspell while speaking and writing.
- Whether and weather
Thus it’s better to prepare your Dictionary of words that you feel difficult to remember.