In 1986, the National Education Policy was framed and was later modified in 1992. It’s been more than three decades since previous Policy. In these three decade, there were significant changes that have taken place in our country, society economy, and the world at large. Now, as the scenarios is changing, there is an important need to bring a reform in education sector needs to gear itself towards the demands of the 21st Century and the needs of the people and the country. There are three pillars that will help India to become a super power namely: Quality, Innovation and Research.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
On 29th July 2020, The Union Cabinet announced the approval of the new National Education Policy (NEP) and renamed the HRD Ministry as Education Ministry. There are lot of changes that have taken place in the new National education Policy.
|Uttarakhand Bank Holidays 2020: Bank Holidays List||What Is The Best Government Career Or Job Options After MCA?||12th Pass Bank Jobs, Know Different Banking Post Eligibility Here.|
Highlights Of National Education Policy
Given below are some of the Highlights of National Education Policy:
- As per the NEP, there will be universalisation from ECCE to Secondary Education by 2030, aligning with SDG4.
- The target to attain Foundational Learning and Numeracy skills through National Mission by 2025 is set.
- As per the NEP, 100% GEW in Pre-School to Secondary Level by 2030.
- By 2023, the teachers will be prepared for assessment reforms by 2023.
- The provision of Inclusive and Equitable Education System is targeted for 2023.
- Board exams will focus on holistic development of a child rather than rote learning hence there will be testing of core concepts and application of the knowledge.
- The ambition is to make every child gain atleast one skill after completing their schooling.
- There will be common standards of learning in Public and Private schools and also the fee structure will also be made uniform.
Reforms in School Education
Given below are some of the Reforms of National Education Policy:
- The 10+2 board structure will be dropped and now new structure will be 5+3+3+4.
- As per the new guidelines, upto 5th it will be pre school, 6 to 8th will be Mid School and 8 to 11th High school while 12th onward is Graduation.
- Students can select the vocational courses after 6th Standard and from 8th to 11th students can choose Subjects of their choices.
- There will be provision of Major and Minor subjects in all the graduation courses.
- The aim is changed from rote learning to test the core knowledge of the subject of a student.
- It is decided that the Mother Tongue will be the language of teaching till the 5th Grade. The three language formula will be applicable and Sanskrit will be given as option till higher level of Education.
- States will be free to choose the languages of their choice and nothing will be force on them.
- Report card of a student will not have academics marks of a students instead it will comprehensive report on the Skills and capabilities of the student.
- The aim of National Mission is to focus on the basic Literacy and basic numeracy.
- There will be no rigid separation between the stream instead Major changes have been done in the pedagogical structure of curriculum.
- Any barriers will also be removed between vocational and academic and curricular and extra-curricular.
|List Of Bank Holidays In Uttar Pradesh 2020||List of Bank holidays in Delhi 2020||List of Bank holidays in Haryana 2020|
Points To Remember:
Given below are some of the Points that you must remember related to National Education Policy:
- There will be new National Curriculum framework for ECE, Teachers and Adults.
- Board examination will be based on Knowledge Application.
- The student progress will be timely tracked for achieving learning outcomes.
- A National assessment Centre was setup named PARAKH.
- The National Testing Agency will offer commong Entrance Exam for Admission to HEIs.
- There will be National Professional Standards for Teachers ( NPST)
- The curricular will be set up in such a way to integrate 21st Century skills, Mathematical Thinking and Scientific temper.
- The gifted children will be brought in aligned with the current school education system.
- The curriculum will be reduced to core concepts only.
We will keep updating this space with all the latest information, Make sure you either bookmark this page or keep visiting this space for all the latest updates.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|