The lockdown has been extended due to coronavirus pandemic by PM Narendra Modi but this should not be the reason for you to stop studying . Keep working hard because soon the situation will be better and you will not be able to catch up with the students who have been working hard even in this lockdown. In this article, we will be telling you can be job-ready before the lockdown ends. Go through this article carefully, make sure you follow it and we make sure that you will see the change.
|SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Study Plan||SBI PO Prelims Study Plan 2020||RBI Assistant Mains Exam Study Plan 2020 – Download PDF now|
Make a Time-Table
Having a time-table and following it sincerely is very important during this lockdown to do some productive work. We are giving you a time-table that you can follow or you can modify as per your convenience.
|7:00 A.M||Wake up & Freshen up|
|7:30 A.M.||Read Newspaper to cover General Awareness for GA section of Mains|
|9:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M||Dedicate this time to Quantitative Aptitude|
|12:00 P.M. to 1:00 P.M.||English- Reading Comprehension Practice|
|1:00 to 2:00 P.M.||Lunch time|
|2:00 to 3:00 P.M.||Leisure time|
|3:00 to 5:00 P.M.||English Language|
|5:00 to 8:00 P.M.||Reasoning Ability|
|8:00 to 9:00 P.M.||Dinner Time|
|9:00 to 11:00 P.M.||Mock test|
|11:00 to 12:00 P.M.||Leisure time/take rest|
Divide the Slots as given below:
|3 hour slot||Big topics that need more practice than usual or Mock test|
|2 hour slot||Practice the questions|
|1 hour Slot||Give daily quizzes of the subject you are good in.|
|SBI PO 2020: Preparation Tips, Strategy, & Study Plan||Best Approach Towards Solving Error Detection In Banking Exam||How to Target SBI PO 2020|
Things To Keep In Mind
- You can modify this suggestive study plan as per your own convenience.
- Divide each slot as per your strength and weakness .
- Give mock test one day and do the analysis next day in a three hour or two hour slots depending on the time require by you and plan your day accordingly.
- This lockdown can be very tough on your mind and body so make sure to eat healthy diet and meditation along with 7 hours of sleep is equally important and must not be skipped.
- Go through the previous year’ memory based question paper.
Previous Years’ Memory Based Question Paper:
Practice these memory based question papers to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the examination. Set a timer while you are attempting these question papers to know your current level of preparation. Work hard and make sure you are making the most out of this quarantine.